SU/ESF Students who believe they have a current and essential need for disability related academic adjustments and resources are encouraged to:
- Fill out a ‘Registration Form‘
- You will be asked to upload relevant documentation
- The Office of Disability Services is currently updating our data management system and creating a dynamic student portal that allows us to work with our students in the most timely and efficient manner. If available, please upload your documentation to the registration form before you click submit. If your documentation is not readily available, we ask you to wait for further correspondence from our office with instructions to upload it directly to the Disability Resource Portal.In order to maintain accurate records, ODS will not be accepting documentation outside of the student portal system.
- For questions regarding documentation, please read the documentation guidelines
- Meet with our counseling staff.
- After the initial meeting, students request accommodation letters each subsequent semester, barring no changes, no appointment will be necessary.
- Together a comprehensive academic adjustment plan is developed and their initial ‘letter of accommodation’ for faculty is generated.
- Academic adjustments are fluid and students can meet with our counselors at any point to reevaluate needs.
For Mobile Navigation to Access all Content (Use the links below or Search for key terms in the Search Bar):