SU/ESF Students who believe they have a current and essential need for disability related accommodations and resources are encouraged to:
- Self Identify: Complete the student ‘Self-Assessment Survey’. Save on desktop and upload when using the Registration form.
- Register with ODS by using the Registration Form
- You will be asked to upload your Self-Assessment Survey and relevant documentation
- Meet with our counseling staff.
- After the initial meeting, students request accommodation letters each subsequent semester, barring no changes, no appointment will be necessary.
- Together a comprehensive accommodation plan is developed and their initial ‘letter of accommodation’ for faculty is generated.
- Accommodations are fluid and students can meet with our counselors at any point to reevaluate needs.