Please use the links provided to learn more about the services ODS provides to faculty and staff. Such services include: academic adjustments, exam and note taking services for students with disabilities, and a helpful guide for how to refer a student to the Office of Disability Services.
If you have any additional questions, please contact our office at 315-443-4498.
For Mobile Navigation to Access all Content (Use the links below or Search for key terms in the Search Bar):
- A Guide for Referring Students to ODS
- Attendance Modification as an Academic Adjustment (Accommodation)
- Captioning Services
- Exam & Note Taking Services
- FAQs for Faculty and Staff
- Understanding the Academic Adjustment (Accommodation) Letter: Academic Adjustment Letter Codes & Meanings
- Syllabus Statement