Upcoming ODS & Campus Events!:
Intra-University Transfer Fair: March 21, 2017!
Have you ever considered changing your major? If so, you should attend!
Download the Intra-University Transfer Fair flyer for full details.
Productivity and Time Management Workshop!
Students, make sure to bring your Laptops, Tablets and Phones! We
will be hands on with “Productivity and Time Management” applications for Mac, PC, iOS and Android!
Dates of the Workshop:
1.) Wednesday, March 29 from 2:30pm-4:30pm
2.) Friday, March 31 from 10am-12pm
*All Sessions will be held in Huntington Hall Room 070B*
Join us for our Morgan Stanley Spring Diversity Programs
At Morgan Stanley, we know that the diversity of our people is one of our greatest strengths. We strive to build an organization that is diverse in experience and background, reflecting our standards of integrity and excellence. The following Undergraduate Diversity Programs are an integral part of our diversity recruiting efforts.
Early Insights Programs
Application Deadline: Sunday, February 12
These one-day programs allow freshmen and sophomores to become familiar with opportunities across the Firm, our businesses, and culture. We currently offer programs for students who identify as:
• Women – Friday, March 10
• LGBT – Friday, March 24
• Black, Hispanic & Native American – Friday, March 31
• Veterans – Friday, April 7
These one-day workshops provide Women, LGBT, Black, Hispanic, and Native American undergraduate students with the opportunity to experience the culture of Morgan Stanley.
• Career Discovery Day – Thursday, March 23
− Application Deadline: Sunday, February 19
− Designed for students interested in Compliance, Corporate Treasury, Finance, Firm Risk Management, Human Resources, Internal Audit, and/or Operations
• Investment and Wealth Management Open House – Friday, April 21
− Application Deadline: Sunday, March 26
• All events provide opportunities to learn what it takes to be successful throughout the recruiting season, exposure to various divisions, and networking with Morgan Stanley professionals
• You are welcome to apply to up to 3 programs; we encourage students to apply to the programs that focus on the populations they identify with and/or the divisions they are interested in pursuing
• All events will be held at our headquarters in New York City, and selected students will have domestic travel expenses paid for both to and from the event; participation is limited
• Eligible candidates must be currently enrolled at a four year accredited institution and provide their resume with a current GPA
To learn more about our other opportunities, visit: morganstanley.com/campus.
For questions, contact: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Morgan Stanley is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversifying its workforce (M/F/Disability/Vet). © 2017 Morgan Stanley
Onondaga Earth Corps is looking for staff and crew members for Spring, Summer and Fall, 2017!
They offer a free Conservation and Professional Development course open to anyone, but targeted for those ages 18 to 25, out of school and in search of career building skills. All interested applicants are encouraged to register.
There will be an information session about this program March 8th at our office location, SUNY EOC building, 100 New Street, Syracuse, NY 13202.
They have opportunities for either continuing Spring Young Adult crew members or new members to join their Ameri*Corps scholarship program. This means they serve the community, receive a living stipend, and receive a $1,200 scholarship after completing 300 hours of service.
More information is available at: www.onondagaearthcorps.org
Are you interested in Disability Advocacy? Consider joining Delta Alpha Pi! ODS’ Honor Society! Apply here
- Watch This! #CRIPthevote
Below are calendar events. If you want to know more about an event, click on the name and it will take you to the webpage.
Category Key Campus Related Events Events Hosted by ODS ODS Reminders
ODS Event Photos:
Welcome! All event photos are in order by most recent to least recent events. Please click on each album to view. Happy viewing!
- ODS throws a party for George’s Retirement!-October 2, 2015
- Pre-Orientation- Access Cuse- August 25, 2015 & August 26, 2015
- Stress Less Event- April 7, 2015
- OrangeAbility- March 28, 2015
- Heart Walk- March 28, 2015
- Staff Photo Day- March 13, 2015
- ODS Family Potluck- December 9, 2014