SU/ESF Students who believe they have a current and essential need for disability related academic adjustments and resources are encouraged to:
- You will need to activate your Net ID to get your SU Email. Do this before you fill out the form. Activate your NetID.
- Additional information about your NetID.
- Fill out a ‘Registration Form‘ using our NEW Disability Resource Portal!
- For questions regarding documentation, please read the documentation guidelines
- Read about Accommodate’s Voluntary Product Accessibility Template
The Office of Disability Services is currently updating our data management system and creating a dynamic student portal that allows us to work with our students in the most timely and efficient manner. If available, please upload your documentation to the registration form before you click submit. If your documentation is not readily available, we ask you to wait for further correspondence from our office with instructions to upload it directly to the Disability Resource Portal.
In order to maintain accurate records, ODS will not be accepting documentation outside of the student portal system.
If you have additional questions pertaining to documentation requirements, available resources, and summer programming, please email the Office of Disability Services at email@example.com .
For Mobile Navigation to Access all Content (Use the links below or Search for key terms in the Search Bar):