- Gallaudet Summer Internships: These are for deaf or hard-of-hearing undergraduates: http://www.gallaudet.edu/stm/summer-internship-opportunities.html
- Workforce Recruitment Program
- “The Michael Yasick ADHD Scholarship by Shire recognizes and supports individuals diagnosed with ADHD in the US who are pursuing higher education. The Scholarship includes a $2,000 monetary award and a prepaid year of ADHD coaching from the Edge Foundation to assist in meeting the challenges of higher education. Fifty recipients will be selected in 2015. Shire, a global specialty biopharmaceutical company, sponsors the Scholarship as part of its work to support patients with ADHD, their families, and the professionals who help them.”
- Tony Coelhol Media Scholarship:Thanks to a generous contribution from NBCUniversal, the American Association of People with Disabilities (AAPD) is proud to offer eight (8) NBCUniversal Tony Coelho Media Scholarships for students with disabilities in 2017.
Eligible applicants include undergraduate and graduate students with disabilities who are interested in pursuing a career in the communications, media, or entertainment industry. Each recipient will receive $5,625 to help cover the cost of education at their current college or university.
Please share this opportunity with any students who may be interested.
The online application must be completed by 5pm ET on June 19, 2017.
- Scholarships and Resources for Individuals with Visual Impairments through Accredited Schools Online