Feedback, Concerns, and Appeals

Feedback or Concerns:

SU and ESF students who believe they have been treated unfairly either by a staff member of ODS or their professor/instructor regarding disability related academic adjustments or supports, are encouraged to first meet with their counselors, if appropriate. If the situation is not resolved to their satisfaction, they should meet with the Director of Disability Services.

Students can also report general disability access concerns to the Office of Equal Opportunity, Inclusion, and Resolution Services by clicking the link below or going to the Accessible SU website at


Students who wish to appeal a final decision regarding a specific academic adjustments request from ODS, can contact the Director & ADA Coordinator at .